Thursday 5 January 2012

Le Dream

I know we are leaving you hanging. You want to know what's going on in that space on Water Street!

Things are happening... but, as it goes sometimes, a little slower than expected. We're waiting to start building (permits and all that), but I want to keep you interested.

I can't wait for what's in my head to burst into that space, filling it with the energy and vibe of Paris. So here are a selection of photos that have served as inspiration for Le Petit Bar. Hopefully it gives you a sense of what I dream about every night...

 




Please note, I've taken all these photos from Google Images. They are not my photos and it is with great pleasure that I share with you someone else's fantastic photographic eye.


1 comment:

  1. I see the vision - cant wait for le petit bar to open.

    ReplyDelete